Sunday, March 25, 2012

:-\

I'm thinking of Eric way more than usual today. Probably because I finally read an on-line sample of Brooks Brown's book. I keep telling myself to go get a gift card so I can order it, since I don't have credit cards. The fact that his own friend described him as weird and strange makes me really sad, because I consider MYSELF to be weird and strange. And that makes me hate it even more that I never met him and never can.

He's nothing like Mark Whalberg's character in Fear, AT ALL... but I get that same kind of lust for his character David. (lol) He has that dangerous side that I'm drawn to. Though that rarely turns out well. Mark was also hot in that movie, but not like Eric. His face was so cute, it doesn't even matter that I'm like 3 inches taller at 5'11 lol. But something tells me Eric wouldn't like the height difference, even though he once said legs were his favorite part of a girl.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jade, If you have a deviant art account, I have a group about Eric and Dylan you should join it :) Here's the link:
    http://reb-and-vodka.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't have an account there. Can't draw. :-\ But my (fake)fb name is Marla Sokoloff if you have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should not feel weird and strange because everyone can see that how he/she wants (and you should not care about other!!!!)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete